Learning from mistakes

Well, it’s easy to get over-enthusiastic and get burned 🙂
It happened to me last night because I didn’t test Power Schedule 1.5 on more devices. So first it crashed because I removed a needed library, then because LeadBolt (ads provide) apparently has some problems on Android 2.1 (even though they say they support it – heads up for other developers as well).

So now I just published version 1.5.4. Hopefully the crash reports are gone for now.

Next time I’ll take my time and test it on all supported platforms.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *