Ad report – last 25 days.

As I said before, I will publish the revenue generated by ads. In total, Power Schedule and App List generated a total of… 6.16$. 🙂
This is not much, as the ads are non-obtrusive and are displayed only if the user requests it (by choosing the “Special Offers” menu item).
Here’s the screenshot from my LeadBolt account (referral link):

15 March - 10 April LeadBolt Ads income

During the last week, I’ve been walking continuously n my Sisyphus path (also known as Power Schedule 2). I managed to rethink most of the User Interface. Hopefully it’s much more friendly and intuitive – also a LOT more flexible 🙂
Yes, most of the requested features are present (and working) already. I’ll leave the rest for the future versions (better to have a stable running version before adding new stuff). This will also support localization properly, so you’ll have Power Schedule in your own language (I’ll post the files soon for translation).
I *may* be able to release it this week (we have Easter holiday on Sunday, maybe things are more relaxed at work).

Meanwhile I also made a small fix for the 1.x version of Power Schedule – mainly, to support Data Connection control on Gingerbread (2.3+) devices. Grab the 1.6 version from the market now if you haven’t already.

So, next post will hopefully be the release news 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *