Forget those numbers. Shapes are way more fun!
Shape Shifter is a geometric approach to the popular 2048 puzzle game.
How to play the game?
It is extremely simple to play 2048 Shape shifter – the shape matching puzzle game. On the main screen, you can select the game mode – 3 x 3, 4 x 4, and 5 x 5 tiles. You will get different shape types during the course of your game. You start with triangles, and move on to squares, pentagons, hexagons and finally the circle (if you can make it that far!).
You have to swipe anywhere on the screen to move the shapes. When two shapes of the same color touch each other, they shift into the next color. Depending on the current color, the shape may also change to the next one. You can see which color and shape comes next on the three indicators above the board.
The score is calculated based on the number of shapes moved and shifted after each move.
Each shape matching game session can last for hours. Your progress will be saved, so you can resume your game later. Your personal high score will be saved as well. You can also check the leaderboard and find how other online players score.
Features of the game
Shape Shifter offers pure fun and excitement for all of its players for many many hours. Players say it’s the perfect game while commuting.
• You can play the game on 3×3, 4×4, and 5×5 tiles: the bigger the frame, you will get more shapes to match and swipe.
• You can undo the last 3 actions,
• Clean, user friendly interface for simple playing.
• Vibrant color palette with yellow, orange, red, pink, blue, purple, and navy-blue colors
• Each game session is played for hours – improve your skills over time,
• Shape Shifter can be played offline; to access the leaderboard you need an active internet connection. You can sign in using your Google Plus account to access the Leaderboard.
• Share Shape Shifter with your other puzzle loving friends – they will thank you!
The game is children friendly too. It improves the reflexes and hand-eye-coordination skills. Ask your kids to play to improve their concentration levels.
Have you found any issue with Shape Shifter you want to report? Send me an email – your suggestions and feedback will be highly appreciated!
Enjoy the shape shifting puzzle game!